Friday, June 1, 2012

Coldness

I know this is a weird time to be posting, but I just woke up after being unconscious for several hours.

It started earlier today when I got out of my endocrinology appointment. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention I'm a diabetic? 'Cuz I kinda am.

Any whore, I got out of the appointment and was in the parking lot when an annoyingly familiar voice called me.

"Greetings, old friend," He called. I turned to see that Justin was standing on top of an ambulance truck and looking down at me.
"Hello, Justin," I said. "Or should I say Archangel?"
"I take it that pesky Archivist you hang out with told you my true identity," He said. "You realize that it's foolish to trust them, right?"
"How so?" I asked.
"Would you be shocked to know that they serve one of the eldritch abominations they warned you about?" He asked.
"I suppose I would," I replied. "I'll be sure to ask him about it next time I see the guy. Now if you don't mind, I got places to go and things to do."
"Before you leave, would you like to know a funny thing about this here hospital?" He asked.
"What are you getting at?" I asked.
"You can't trust some of the doctors here," He said.

Then that weird black mist started circling his hand and when it cleared, he was holding a black card. He tossed it to me and I looked at it. It had two symbols on it. One looked like some kind of weird 8. The other was a circle with and X through it.

"The fuck are these?" I asked.
"Those symbols belong to some of the other Fears," He said. "I'd suggest avoiding them."
"Why are you helping me?" I asked suspiciously.
"Because you're mine," He replied. "I won't let the others have you."
I threw the card he gave me on the ground and stomped on it.
"I don't belong to you or any of those other eldritch bastards!" I shouted at him.

He just laughed. And as he did so, black mist surrounded his head and formed that fucking gas mask.He looked down at me though the glass lenses of the mask.

"Keep talking tough, Daniel," He said. "But mark my words, you will embrace me." Then he sprouted a pair of jet-black angel wings and flew off. I guess they don't call him "Archangel" for nothing.

So then I continued walking home. And that includes walking over a freeway overpass. Before I started crossing, I saw that dude in the grey clothes again. As I passed him, He looked me dead in the eyes and smiled. Creepy.

I was halfway across the overpass when it happened. I heard a screech bellow me, and when I looked, I saw a truck careening out of control. It crashed into one of the pillars and- well- exploded.

I almost fell off the fucking edge. I was literally hanging onto the crumbling ledge with one hand. I thought it was over. I thought I was royally fucked. But someone saved me. This sixteen-year-old girl grabbed my hand and pulled me back up.

Needless to say, we got the fuck out of there. She told me her name was Jane and that she was on the run from something. She didn't tell and I didn't ask. I offered to take her back to my place so she could get a hot meal and a bath. I figured it was the least I could do.

She said that it sounded good enough for her. So we started walking. Then it got cold. And I mean really cold. In the middle of spring. In southern California. She started to freak out. She said that "He" was there. Didn't take long for me to realize who "He" was.

There was a little kid skipping behind us. He was singing this creepy song. It was like a really morbid version of "Mary Had a Little Lamb". I turned to look at him. He had cyan skin and indigo hair. I tried getting a better look at his face, but it was like looking through foggy glass.The closer he got to us, the colder it became.

"I have to go," Jane said. "I'll lead him away."
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"It'll just be more trouble for you if I stick around," She said. "I'll see you again some time."

She bolted off before I could say anything else. When I turned to look at the kid again, he was literally right next to me. It was so cold that my feet had frozen to the sidewalk.

"Hello!" He said.
"Who the fuck are you?" I asked. "What do you want?"
"I came to play with little Janey, but she left so I guess I'll just play with you," He said.

It got colder. I saw the malicious look in his eyes, and on instinct I drew the sword I had gotten in that package. And then I realized that I had left the sword at my house when I went to the hospital. So why the fuck did I have it now? I don't know, but I held it in front of me and told the kid to back the fuck off. The kid took a step back, and I realized why. The sword wasn't just emitting heat like it normally does; It was glowing red, and the ice that had formed on my feet melted away. I did the first thing that came to mind and ran home.

I got home. My roommate wasn't there. I went inside and opened the door to my room. Some one else was there. I didn't get a good look at him before he knocked me out with what I think was a crutch. I can still see that mask he had. It looked like a side view of Pac-Man's head, with the mouth opened so that his right eye was the only visible part of his face.

I woke up about an hour ago. I looked through my room. He took two things from what I can see. The first was Malkator's letter. The second was my grandmother's jewelry box. I lost the key to it a long time ago, but it still meant something to me. I don't know what he wanted with it.

I have to wrap this up. Slender Man is right outside my window I thing I'm gonna go tell him how I feel. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Gonna go tell him your feelings? Gonna go out there and admit that you can't hold it in any longer?

    Daniel: Oh Slender Man... I Love you.

    Slendy: I love you too!

    *Hugs*

    *Kisses*

    *Disturbing things involving tentacles and orifices*


    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete