Thursday, June 7, 2012

Challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y8lEi10_n8&feature=plcp

I know you can't really hear Justin/Archangel over the phone, so I wrote up a transcript. I'm DF, Tony is TH and the Archangel is J/A


DF; Hey, I'm Dan Ferris. That's my friend Tony. We're here, just having a little get together because I've been going through a lot of weird, crazy shit, and it's been mellowing out, so I'm just living it up until it gets crazy again. We were gonna have a bigger get together, but Kyle and That Guy Paris had to leave early for there own rasons, so it's just me and Tony for now. So what've you been up to?
TH; Just screwin' around, ya' know. Doin' my own thing. I was hoping we were gonna have a big party today, but meh. We'll just leave it at that. Here, hold that.
DF; I got it.
TH; So yeah, just mainly screwin' around, Doin' nothing. Hangin' out, you know. Had a weird dream... Hold on, I got a phone call. Be right back. Hello?
J/A; Put Daniel on.
TH; What the hell!? Justin? What are doin' callin' me?
DF; What the fuck do you want, Archangel!?
J/A; Do you remember your last brawl with Justin?
DF; That fight was between me and Justin, Not me and You, so stay the f-
J/A; I was thinking of having a tie-breaker.
DF; Oh, really?
J/A; That fight was inconclusive, so why not settle the score?
DF; Name the time and place, asshole.
J/A; Next Saturday night at the pond park.
DF; All right, I'll be there. And you'll be sorry. Fucker, calling me out.
TH; Yeah but he called me. I don't know why he called me.
DF; The guy says he wants to conclude the fight between me and Justing from a couple years ago.
TH; Really?
DF; Yeah. He'll regret calling me out. Stupid Eldritch mother fucker.






So yeah, the Archangel wants to fight me. Says it's to settle the score between me and Justin.

You see, I had a big fight with him before, but it ended in a draw.

Now the Archangel wants to fight me with his body as a tie breaker.

It won't be the same. I fought Justin last time, not this pretentious twat.

But either way, I'm gonna kick this mother fuckers ass for inmpersonating my old friend and driving me crazy like thing and



Fucking Slender Man! Get out of my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment