Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Jane

I saw her today. I was on my way home from purchasing a new bike. She was sitting on a park bench eating one of those cracker lunchables with the juice pouch and the pudding and stuff. I decided to go see how how she was doing.

"'Sup?" I asked.
"Oh, hey Dan," She said. "A you okay?"
"I'm doing fine," I said.
"I'm sorry," She said. "I thought he would be more interested in me than you."
"Don't apologize," I said. "He's the third eldritch monstrosity that I've come face to face with. And honestly, I think the tall bald guy is scarier then him."
"You mean there's more?" She asked.
"Yeah," I said. "I've come across the Slender Man and the Archangel. I don't know what that frozen kid is called."
"I think I should be going now," She said.
"Is there a problem?" I asked.
"If I stay, He might attack you again," She said. "I think it would be better if I stayed away from people."
"Solitude will only draw the Cold Boy closer," I said. No idea where those words came from. It was like that time I said that thing to Slender Man.

Well, long story short, Jane's gonna be staying at a local homeless shelter for a little while.

I think I saw Slender Man on the way home. I don't know for sure.

Fuck this weirdness. I have a fun day planned with my friends and I'm not gonna let the Fears screw that up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment