Wednesday, June 27, 2012

TONY'S MISSING!!

I went over to his house earlier to watch the video, but his mom (who he still lives with) informed me that he wasn't there all day. Apparently, he went to sleep last night and the bed was empty this morning. Couldn't reach his cellphone, and I found a crumpled up piece of paper under his pillow.

The picture sketched on it was all too familiar. It was a woman wearing a dress so long that you couldn't see where her legs ended and the air began. Her fingers each ended with a sharp talon, and a large pair of wings stretched from her back. He hair was long and beautiful. And her eyes- they had these huge black pupils.

And when I looked into her pupils, I saw the man Akihiko was looking for. The Thorned Prince. He was sitting in a place I've been before. There's a woods-ish area connected to the pond park, and there's quite a few hangout points in it. That's where he's been hiding. For some reason, I get the feeling he knows where Tony is. I'm going to confront him tomorrow. I need to know what happened to my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment