Monday, June 25, 2012

Why is the sword hot?

I'm used to this thing emitting warmth, but it's been getting real hot lately. I hope it doesn't burst into flames again.

Maybe it's warning me about something.

But what?

I haven't seen the Archangel or the Entity in a little while. Entity is my new name for Slender Man, by the way. According to Tsu, he doesn't have an official name, and Slender Man is the title that's generally accepted among most people. I decided I'd go with a more creative name. Therefore, he is Entity. Fuck you, Entity.

I also got a call from that weird doctor again. He wants to set up an appointment. I told him I have a lot of stuff going on and that I'd give him a call when I was free.

I'm not really sure how I'm gonna deal with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment