Monday, June 4, 2012

Left Alone

First of all, Hello May. Nice to meet you. And no, I did not proclaim my love for Slender Man. I did, however, find your joke hilarious.

What I was going to tell him was that he and the other Fear's were all annoying bastards and that I hope they all get gonorrhea and die. However, he was gone when I got outside, so I couldn't tell him.

Haven't seen him since. Haven't seen the frosty kid or Justin/Archangel either. Tsu and Beta haven't answered my calls in a while either. Maybe those Eldritch bastards are giving up. I don't know.

Well, since things are calming down a bit, I'm gonna see about arranging a get together with the guys soon. I might film some of it and post it to YouTube. Depends on if Tony can get his mom to lend us her iphone. I might be able to borrow my little sister's camera, but that's a big IF.

That's about all I have to say for now. I'll update if anything interesting and/or terrifying happens.


Sidenote; Haven't seen Jane around either. I hope she's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment