Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Fight's Over

The fight with the Archangel is over. Did I win? Well, sort of. Its hard to explain. I'd tell you what happened, but right now I'm too drunlk to explain anything coherently. I'll describe it all later. Tony says he filmed some crazy shit while I was off fighting Archie, but he refuses to show any of it to me. He says he doesn't want to stress me out any more that I already am. Damn it, I just had a crazy fuckin fist fight with an eldritch abomination wearting my dead friends body with a bunch of weird black mist and flaming swords and giant monsters involved. I doubt whatever you caught on camera could top that. Anyway, I'll tell you about my fight later, and I'll try and get Tony to hand over that footage so I can post it to youtube. Later bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment