Thursday, June 14, 2012

Every One is Trying to Kill Me

Went to the doctors today. My endocrinologist sent me to see a dietitian in another office. He seem like an okay guy. He left the room for a bit, so I just sat there and looked around a bit. I noticed a poster he had on the wall. I was a long pole with a snake slithering over it. The longer I looked at it, the more familiar it became. Then it hit me; The symbols that the Archangel showed me. The one that looked like a weird 8 was the same as the poster. This may sound kind of crazy, but I think the new doctor works for one of the Fears.

Then he came in and informed me that I was overdue for a flu shot. I don't know much about flu shots, but isn't it a little out of season? I convinced him that I had given blood earlier and wasn't in the mood for more needle at the moment. I know that sounds weird from a diabetic, but the shots I usually do come from tiny syringes. The ones they use for flu shots are huge by comparison.

So I managed to dodge the bullet on that one. I don't think I can trust that guy.

Another thing I realized is that the symbols on That Guy Paris's girlfriend's finger nails are the same as the other symbol the Archangel showed me.

FFFUUUCCCKKK

My exclamation point key is broken

No comments:

Post a Comment