Friday, June 15, 2012

Last Drink

Hey Archie! Wassup! I'ma fuckin kill you, you eldtrich motherfucker. Imma fuck your shit up. ill rip your intestines out and i forgot where i waz going wit this.

I am intoximacated right now, cuz if i might die tomorrow, i wanna have some fun before it happens. But im pretty confidt that I'll win against that stupid fear guy. he thinks hes all tough with his eldrichness and his evil servant, but I've got news for hiom. Nobody but nobody challenges Daniel Xavier Ferris and get away hbtghjiroegfvtuuiythjsbyudk






Hi, this is Tony. Daniel just fell asleep on the keyboard. Most guys would've deleted all that to avoid humiliating their friend, but that was hilarious so I'm posting it anyway.

So yeah, in case you can't tell, the fight's tomorrow. Dan's been training hard all week, and think he'll do just fine. But just in case, me and the others are gonna go with him. Wish us some fucking luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment