Saturday, June 9, 2012

Preparation

My battle with the Archangel is a week away. I've been training as hard as I can so I can kick his eldritch ass.

That Guy Paris actually revealed lately that he's an amazing martial artist. He'll make a great sparring partner. I see about posting a video of us fighting, but I can't make any promises.

I'm also getting in some sword training. This might sound stupid, but I think Tony's dream might have been some kind of vision. Plus there's the fact that it sort of saved my life when the Cold Boy tried to kill me, so maybe it'll help me in my fight against the Archangel. Fingers crossed.

I got a call from Tsu earlier. He says that he and Martyr Beta had to leave town for a little while to deal with some campers a couple towns away. Not sure what that means.

Well, I have to go train some more. See you guys later.

2 comments:

  1. If you insist on fighting the Archangel, He'll probably kill you and you a part of him. I'd rethink things if I were you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look, pal, I don't know who you are, but this is my business. You mind your own, got it?

      Delete