Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Archangel

Saturday night at around 6, I went to the pond park with Kyle and Tony. I had the sword with me. Kyle had also lent me his pocket knife, just in case.

The Archangel was waiting there for me, in the form of Justin. Tony and Kyle were shock as shit to see him. I don't blame them. We had all attended his wake and seen his dead body in that open casket, so seeing him alive and well is certainly a confusing thing to behold.

The Archangel told me that he wanted to fight without spectators, so I left with him while Kyle and Tony went home.

We went to an old abandoned church, and that's where our fight began. He summoned that weird black mist of his and created a scythe. He came at me with it, and I fight tooth and nail to bring him down.

I guess I was doing good, because he started getting frustrated at some point. So frustrated, that he transformed.

You remember the giant thing that Tony described from his dream? Well, it's a lot more terrifying than what he described.

It toward over me, with four arms, holding two huge fucking swords and a scythe that could easily behead the statue of liberty. It wore a gas mask covered in spikes and twin hourglass symbols. It was fifty times as buff as those wrestler guys on tv, and it had seven -yes, seven- pairs of jet-black angel wings.

I wasn't sure what this waqs. I might have been his true form. Maybe he could appear as dead monsters as well as dead humans. I have no idea. All I know is that I nearly pissed myself when I saw it.

Then the sword started glowing. More than just glowing; it actually burst into flames. They were comforting flames. They seemed to burn away all my fear and helped me to focus on the fight.

I jumped back in there and started battling it. I don't know how I pulled it off, but I climbed up its body and sunk the blade into one of its eyes. It shrieked loudly and threw me off. The sword fell from my hand and landed several feet from me.

The monster changed back into Justin, and its eye miraculously healed. He came at me. I drew Kyle's knife and tried to fight him. He took the knife and jammed it into my leg. He then started to strangle me. I did the only thing that came to my mind and started strangling him back.

You know, my old Sensei used to say that a fight should only end on the ground if you bring it to the ground. He'd probably face-palm if he saw me choke wrestling an eldritch abomination.

Then the really weird thing happened. He released me and jumped back in alarm. Except it wasn't a he anymore. It was no longer Justin. I didn't know why at the time, but it had changed into a girl. It shouted out "Give it back!" and then dived at me.

As luck would have it, our little strangle competition had brought me closer to the sword. I picked it up and jammed it into its chest. It screamed in pain before vanishing. I could swear it said "We'll settle this someday, you thief" before it left.

I limped out of the church and looked into the stained glass windows. I gasped as I saw my reflection. I had turned into Justin. I think I must have somehow stolen Justin's body from the Archangel when we were strangling each other. I changed back into myself after a few minutes, but it was still pretty shocking.

I called up Tony and asked if he and Kyle could come pick me me up. During the phone call, I realized that the knife was still lodged in my leg, and I managed to hurt myself pulling it out.

So yeah, you think all of that was pretty weird, huh? Well, stick around, cause it gets crazier.

Aftr the fight, We all started getting shitfaced. And I swear that while I was drunk, I heard Justin's voice in the back of my head. I couldn't make out what he was saying. I'm gonna do msome shots of vodka to see if anything happens. Wish me luck.

Oh, hi Slender Man. Want some Vodka too? It's watermelon flavored. It still taste pretty bad, .but it's awesome if you chase it with Clear American (available in your local Wal-Mart). No? Suit yourself. More for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment