Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Still trying

Tony still won't show me the footage, but I'm not giving up anytime soon. Tony was coughing up blood when he picked me up after my fight. He said he saw "it". I don't know what exactly "it" is, but it can't be good. I have to see that footage.

Also, I keep hearing Justin's voice, but I can't make out what he's saying. He sounds scared. I think he needs my help. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do.

I met up with Jane earlier. She's still running from the Cold Boy. She's been hanging around public areas s that he can't catch her on her own.

I also spoke with Tsu over the phone. He says he'll be back in town soon. He thinks it was dumb of me to fight the Archangel, but fuck him, if someone challenges me, I'll accept it.

Signing off. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment