Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What did I just see?

So I was hanging out with Tony earlier, asking him about the dream he had. He says he doesn't remember making that post. As soon as I left his house I called up Tsu. According to him, the "Fears" can cause people to have nightmares. Just fucking great. After hanging up, I started heading home. Guess who I fucking saw.

Slender Man. Just hiding there in the trees. I decided to approach him. Not the smartest move, but I wanted some god damn answers.

"Why are you stalking me?" I demanded.
He just stood there silently.
"Okay," I said. "Guess you're not gonna answer that question. What about my friend's dream? Do you know something about that?"
This time, he moved his head up and down, as if nodding.
"Well, can you explain what you know?" I asked.
He shook his head.
"Well, why not!?" I shouted. "I want some god damn answers!"
He didn't respond.
"What about that thing I said to you?" I asked. "The thing about the Vision and the Demi-God?"

Then he did something I wasn't really expecting. A tentacle sprouted out of his back and extended towards me. I couldn't move. I was transfixed by it. It touched my forehead.

Suddenly, I was somewhere else. I was watching two odd looking people were staring each other down. One of them was a skeleton wearing a black hooded cloak. It's face was concealed by a white mask with the four poker suit symbols displayed on it. Standing across from him was a really hot woman. Well, most of her was hot. The hands threw me off. Each finger ended in what looked like a chitinous red talon. When I looked into her eyes, I noticed that she didn't have irises and her pupils were huge.

"You will pay for hat you've down," The skeleton said.
"I don't see any problem with my actions," She replied.
"You have broken the game's rules!" It shouted.
"Where in the rules does forbid what I did, Game Master?" She asked.
"Enough of this!" It bellowed.

It's cloak then split into several bats, which then fused together in a weird way and transformed into a giant sword. He charged at her, and she blocked his blade with her talons. They started fighting viciously, but I didn't get to see the outcome.

I came to a little while later. I was in a familiar place. It was a sewer opening that had become a pond. It was fenced in and I found myself lying in the dirt on the pond's edge. There were some holes under the fence, so I managed to get out. Then I came straight home and started typing this.

What ever that was that Slender Man showed me has to mean something. I don't know whar though. Why can't I ever get a straight answer for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment