Friday, May 25, 2012

The sword

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I was busy having a staring contest with Slender Man, who has decided to watch my house from a distance. Asshole. Anyway, Tsu brought me to meet Martyr Beta the other day. Really big guy, carrying around a rather large golf club case. He was accompanied by a 12-year-old kid named Drake Thorne.

"Tsu says you can help," I said. "Can I trust you?"
"Who you trust is your own choice," He said.
"I heard you were tough," I said. "Can you prove it?"

Wasn't really expecting what happened next. He pulled a huge sword sword out of the golf club case and strapped it to his back. He then offered me a gun and asked me to shoot at me.

"What!? I'm not gonna shoot a gun at you!" I said.
"Fine," He replied, handing it to Tsu. "You do it."

Tsu took the gun and fired five shots at him. I didn't even see him draw his sword. In seemingly no time at all, he had sliced all five of the bullets in half in midair.

So yeah, I guess he is a badass. Tsu's gonna be staying with him now.

Another weird thing. When I got home that day, I saw a really really old guy walking away from my front porch. I found a package waiting for me by the door. I brought it inside and got out my box cutter. It contained a sword. A wakizashi to be specific. I examined it. The sheath seemed to have been sliced in two and gorilla glued back together. I drew it from the sheath. They blade was warm. Very warm. Almost burnt myself when I touched it. At first I thought it was just a prank the old guy was pulling by heating the sword up before giving it to me. However, it is now the following day and it still hasn't cooled off. This isn't normal warmth.

I haven't told anyone else else about the sword yet. That weird old guy gave it to me. There must be a reason. Maybe he knows about what's happening to me and is giving it to me to protect myself. Or maybe there's another reason. I don't know. I'm gonna sign off now, I think I see Slender Man again.

No comments:

Post a Comment