Tuesday, May 29, 2012

OHMYGODNIGHTMARE!!

Okay, I'll try to start from the beginning. This is Tony Helioson, and I just had a crazy ass dream.

Now, how did it start? Oh yeah!

I saw Dan and Justin. And they were fighting. Like, hardcore fuckin' fighting. They were seriously trying to kill each other.

Justin was wearing  all black, and he had this wicked-looking scythe, and Dan was wielding a flaming sword. Some kind of samurai sword. I don't know why it was flaming, but it was fucking flaming.

Then they both went through some kind of transformation. Justin changed. He turned into some kind of huge, muscular, four-armed man with a dozen wings and a gas mask covering his face. Two of his hands held giant swords, and the other two were carrying an even more wicked looking scythe.

Daniel looked different too. His skin became pale as fuck. He looked like a fucking ghost. And he had dark circles under his eyes. And his hair was longer (than usual) and was turning grey in some parts. He was wearing this blue hooded jacket instead of his usual vest, and he had one of those musketeer swords. What are they called? Rapiers? I don't know.

They kept fight. It was really fucking intense.

Then I was somewhere else. I couldn't see either of them anymore. I was in some kind of forest, only the leaves were all black, and blood dripped from the trees. I ran down a path. I just kept running. I had no idea where I was or where I was going.

Then I stopped. Some one was blocking my path. He toward over me. This tall, thin man in a business suit. I had to lean back to see his face.

He had no face. I fell backward and scouted away from it. I knew what it was. It was just like what Dan had described seeing. The Slender Man.

It spread it's arms apart, as if asking for a hug. I don't know what came over me. I was in a trance. I stood up and took a step toward it. It nodded. I took a couple more steps. I could feel its power, drawing me closer. I took one more step. I was still a few feet away, when someone else grabbed me by the arm and held me back. I turned to look at him. It was Dan. The pale one. He was glaring angrily into Slender Man's faceless face.

Then I woke up. I was scare as hell, so I decided to type it all out to relieve the stress.

Ugh!! I've been listening to Tsu and Dan's eldritch bullshit too much. It's starting to fuck with my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment