Friday, May 4, 2012

Sup, Dawg?

My name is Daniel Ferris. This is a joint account I'm starting with my friend Tony. I have some other friends who might be getting in on this, but for now it's just the two of us.

About me. I'm a pretty mellow guy. I've trained in martial arts, so I can kick most peoples asses, but I'm a pretty passive person. I rarely resort to violence. I like video games (mainly Nintendo). I also collect Magic the Gathering cards. Feel free to make fun of me for that.

I'm new to blogosphere, so I'm not sure what to expect from all this. Well, since I'm legal, I think I'll go buy a 40 of King Cobra and watch YouTube videos for the rest of the night.

Later Peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Huh just after I killed the last annoying wannabe to enter the blogosphere another one takes his place.

    My work is never done.

    The Muffin Man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an interesting serial you have. If you need me, I'll be over here not giving a damn.

      Delete