Sunday, May 20, 2012

Party

This girl I know named Melissa Armand is holding a party tonight while her parents are out of time. And, as the only 21-year-old in my circle of friends, the responsibility of purchasing booze falls on me. So that's what I'll be doing tonight; buying alcohol for minors.

In other news, I bumped into this weird guy today. He was about my age (I think), and he was wearing a heavy coat and had on a gas mask. I passed by him on the street, and he stopped dead in his tracks and started laughing. I turned to see that he was looking straight at me. I asked him what was up, but he didn't answer me. He turned and walked away, still laughing. I decided not to bother with him and kept going my own way.

But who the hell wears a heavy overcoat during the springtime in Southern California? And what was with the mask? Was he some kind of Hazmat researcher or something? Weird dude...

No comments:

Post a Comment