Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Update

Not a lot's been going on since that incident with the kid. Mostly just chilling with the guys. I did receive a letter in the mail the other day. It was... pretty odd.


Dear Daniel,


You are in danger. This will sound insane, which I suppose it kind of is, but I have reason to believe that one or more eldritch abominations may have taken interest in you. I'm willing to offer my assistance. I'm currently dealing with some matters in Oregon, but as soon as I'm finished, I can come find you and lend you a hand.
You can trust me, I've dealt with these matters several times. I assure you that I will be of use. Please believe me when I say that you will soon appreciate it.


Sincerely,
Benjamin  Malkator

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't "sincerely" mean "I am being honest with you"? Seriously, this is the worst practical joke I've ever heard before. Really? Eldritch abominations? Is that the best you can do? This guy is clearly off his rocker.

The thing that worries me is that this creep has my address. He knows where I live. Whatever. If he wants to come over, I'll be ready for him. Bring it, Benjamin Malkator.

No comments:

Post a Comment