Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tony...


So, the party was at Melissa's place. It was pretty big. Seraph was there. It was my first time seeing her since the funeral. She was beautiful. I immediately hugged her tightly.

“Nice to see you too,” she said.
“I had a nightmare where Malkator killed you,” I said. “I'm glad your okay.”
“Um, me too,” she said.

The next couple hours went okay. That is, until Tony showed up, late to the party, and demanded that I speak to him outside.

“What's up man?” I asked him.
“What the fuck is going on with you?” he said.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“You went out on some crazy mission to stop some mad man from repeating the plagues,” he said. “Then you went out and faced that Game Master guy. And you killed someone!”
“Hey, that Biker creep deserved it,” I said.
“So why didn't you tell me about any of that stuff?” he demanded.
“I didn't wanna put you in harm's way,” I told him.
“I can handle myself!” he said. “You certainly didn't have a problem getting Malkator and The Crow involved.”
“They were already involved!” I said.
“Look, the point is that you're not trusting me,” he said. “You haven't been telling me any of this stuff since the incident with Paris. And you went down the Path Of Chaos?”
“Well, yeah,” I said. “So what?”
“So what?” he said. “So why didn't you call me!? Or at least email! You should have at least tried to contact me! Why did I have to find all this out through that fucking blog of yours!?”
“I'm sorry,” I said. “I didn't wanna freak anyone out.”
“You've changed, man,” he said. “You know what forget it. I'm out.”
“And what does that mean?” I asked.
“It means we're through,” he said. “If you're gonna keep leaving me out of things, then you can do everything on your own from now on.”

He then ripped off his necklace and threw it at me. Oh yeah, have I talked about the necklace before? He got it from the Path Of Chaos. It's basically this big pink bead on a pink thread. As he walked away, he looked over his shoulder and yelled something at me that I'm not gonna post here. I don't know why, I just get the feeling I should keep it to myself.

I went home after that. After what happened, I wasn't really in the mood for partying.

Tony had a point. I should have been more open with him about what's been going on with me.

1 comment: