Monday, January 28, 2013

Information

The Vessel version of me (I'm gonna call him Red Daniel) found me the other day when I was searching for information on the Vocaloids.

"Having fun?" he asked me.
"Not really," I said. "What do you know about Vocallas?"
"A few things," he said. "I was actually on my way to go destroy my universe's version of her when I got pulled into that freaking tournament."
"She can be destroyed?" I asked hopefully?
He shrugged. "I don't know," he said.
"You don't know?"  asked. "And yet you were on your way to do so?"
"I was gonna try pouring wine all over their computers, see if that worked," he said.
"That sounds kind of stupid," I told him.
"It was worth a shot," he said. "What I wasn't expecting was that she has her hands on some really dangerous weapons. Well, the humans who serve under her do, because technically she doesn't have hands, but you get what I mean, right?"
"Sure," I said. "Do you know where she is?"
"I have a vague idea," he said. "They move their base every couple months, so it's not where it was in my universe. They can't have moved too far, though."
"Were's the last place they were?" I asked. "They might have left some clues there or something."
"I was just about to get to that," he said, handing me a note. "That's the previous address. If you want too, check it out, but you won't find much."
Then he left.

I'm gonna speak to Kallaway, and arrange a visit to this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment