Wednesday, January 2, 2013

CRAPFUCK!!!

Well, I think I may have just jeopardized the entire universe.

Allow me to explain. I was sitting on my bed fiddling with Tony's necklace, and I had a sudden stroke of realization. I pulled the key out of my pocket. You know how old style keys have those circles at the base of them? Well, the bead on the necklace fits perfectly inside of that circle. As soon as I fit them together, the bead started glowing brightly.

I warped back tot he alter with the keyhole and shoved the key in. As soon as I turned it, the universe began to quake. Did that make sense? You know what, I don't care. After things stopped shaking, I saw him. Or me. No, not future me, a different me.

He stood behind the alter, wearing this slightly torn plaid jacket and holding a samurai sword. As soon as he saw me, he drew the sword and sliced the alter in two. He then charged at me. I used the Godsway to warp to my hideout. Yeah, I sort of have one of those. It's where I keep my weapons. He appeared there shortly after me. I grabbed my Sonic Sword and charged at him. He parried with his sword. I ended up taking the full blast of the sound waves, while he didn't even flinch.

"Interesting," he said. "A weapon that amplifies sound waves. Unfortunately for you, it's useless against people with Sonokinesis."
"You can control sound?" I asked.
"I can control a lot of things," he said. As he said that, his sword was charged with lightning.
"You're a Devil Killer," I said.
"Yes," he replied. "So tell me, how is everyone in this universe? Your family, friends? Are they all alive?"
"Yeah," I said. "Why?"
"Seraph?" he asked. "Is she okay?"
"Um, yes," I said.
"Good," he said. "That's all I need to know before I kill you."
"Why are you doing this?" I asked.
"I'm going to kill you, and take your place," he said.
"Like hell!" I replied.

I grabbed my wakizashi and gun and started fighting him. It ended up being interrupted by ParaDan, who appeared out of no where, grabbed the other me, and vanished. He reappeared and warped me back to my house.

"What the hell is going on!?" I demanded.
"That alter is a device that triggers dimensional bleeding," he said. "When you activated it, it caused three versions of yourself from parallel universes to be teleported to your universe."
"Three of me?" I asked. "You mean that guy wasn't the only one?"
"Yes," he said. "Those dreams you had on the Path Of Chaos were visions into other worlds. You were seeing through the eyes of your alternate selves. And now all three of them are in this universe."
"You've gotta be fucking kidding me," I said. "You knew this would happen, didn't you?"
"Yes," he said.
"So why didn't you stop me?" I asked.
"I have my own reasons for letting this happen," he said.
"So what am I in for?" I asked.
"Well, you've already met the Devil Killer," he said. "He's stronger than either of us. And he's lost everything. In his universe, Malkator succeeded in becoming a Fear, but he lost his mind in the process and killed all of the Devil Killer's family and friends. He has the most motivation of either of our alternate selves. He's suddenly in a world where everyone he cares about is still alive, and he won't rest until he can replace you."
"Like the crazy chick from Mirai Nikki?" I asked.
"Man, I haven't seen that show in ages,"" he replied. "But yes. Like her."
"You said he's more powerful than either of us, right?" I asked.
"Yes," he replied. "devil Killers are different in his universe. He is a lot stronger than we are, and he doesn't suffer from the mutations I went through."
"So, does he know where I live?" I asked. Figured that would be something I should know.
"No," he said. "You live in your parent's house in that universe."
"Okay, so what else am I dealing with?" I asked. "There's two more of me, right?"
"Yes," he replied. "There's a God-like Enhanced in possession of the Omnibolg, the deadliest weapon known to man, and then there's a Blood Vessel who makes our Vessel modes look like complete pussies."
"And I'm supposed to take on all of them?" I asked.
"I pulled it off in my timeline," he said. "You'll be fine. I have to go now. I trust you can handle yourself."
"Hold on," I said. "There's one more thing I need to know before you leave."
"Yes?" he asked.
"It's about the fight I had with Tony the other day," I said. "Did that happen to you too?"
"Don't worry about that," he said. "Just give Tony some time."
And then he vanished.



So yeah, now there's five of me in this universe. And most of them are evil. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment