Friday, January 4, 2013

Oh, Now It Makes Sense

Kind of...

This blog certainly explains a lot about this universe and how I wound up here.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, Danny Boy, I'm you. I believe "ParaDan" described me as "A Blood Vessel who makes our Vessel modes look like complete pussies." I don't know if I'm that powerful, but since he's apparently from the future I'll take his word for it.

Anyway, I think we should meet up some time. Hang out. Chat a bit. Have some drinks. Rent a motel room. Make sweet, sweet love.

I kid, I kid.

But seriously, we need to talk.

I assume you'll be on sometime before tonight, so I'll stick by the computer till you show up.

11 comments:

  1. Okay, weirdo, I already find you creepy as hell, but if you wanna meet, let's.

    Time and place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about tomorrow afternoon at 3-ish?

      Delete
    2. I think it would be weird if people saw us together in the same place. How about somewhere less public?

      Delete
    3. Ooooh, you wanna meet up in private. I like that. Mreowr.

      Delete
    4. Creeping me the fuck out, man. Let's just meet at the Pond Park. People hardly ever go there.

      Delete
    5. Shall I bring a picnic basket and some wine?

      Delete
    6. Fuck you, and the dimensional rift you rode in on.

      Delete
    7. Oh, yeah, I fucked the hell out of that rift.

      Delete
  2. This is starting to freak even ME out.
    Real!Daniel, good luck!

    ReplyDelete