Sunday, January 20, 2013

Huh...

Well, there's three posts on my blog I didn't write. The Flower Fields, A Homicidal Bitch, and The Star Spawn. And the weird thing is, I can't read them. Whenever I click one, it tells me that the page couldn't load.

Anyway, Kallaway and I are still trying to find out about Vocallas, but we've had no luck. But I think someone's looking for us.

I've been getting these weird feelings lately. There's this energy in the air, that I don't recognize. It's eldritch, but it's different than the Fears.

And to make things weirder, I saw a guy the other day who seemed to be emitting that energy.

But it gets weirder. The guy was carrying an ax. One I've seen before. It looks just like the Axe Of Despair Yu-Gi-Oh card.

I think I'm about to find out what Jack meant by "A reason to use it" pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment