Wednesday, January 23, 2013


I found her. She had already left Dallas, but after asking around, I learned she had moved on to Pittsburg, Texas. So that's where I went. Her target was a high schooler named Frank Pelor. Not exactly a nicer guy, but he didn't deserve to die. At least, not in my opinion. In her's, however, he did.

She had him cornered behind a Brookshires when I arrived. I warped between them and disarmed her quickly.

Had that Mercygiver for a while now, and you still can't use it,” I commented. “You should practice more, Diana.”
“Who are you!” She demanded. “And what's a Mercygiver?”
I held my sword up. “Mercygivers are weapons of darkness,” I explained. “They can have varying effects on their wielder  Yours not only robs you of emotion, but also causes you to view all emotions as stupid. Mine is similar, but it doesn't effect me the same way it would someone else.”
“I see,” she said, retrieving her sword. “You still haven't told me who you are.”
“I am Daniel Ferris,” I said. “I'm here to ask for your assistance. But first, you need to let this guy go.”
“No,” she said.

She darted past me and attempted to kill him, but I had her pinned against the wall in moments. Frank took the chance to run away.

“Why are you standing in my way!?” she demanded.
“Because you're a homicidal bitch,” I told her. “If it weren't for the fact I need your help, I'd kill you right now.”
“You really shouldn't,” said another voice. Marshall had appeared behind me.
“Good you're here,” I said.
“Who the hell are you!” she said, clearly thrown off by his appearance.
“I'm a magic dead guy,” he replied. “Now, the you have to help my friend here find something.”
“And why would I do that?” she asked. I lifted my blade to her throat.
“If you don't, I'll kill you and take your Mercygiver,” I said.
She seemed to consider that for a moment, then agreed.
“So where's the next piece?” I asked.
“I'm afraid it's in his hands,” Marshall said. “The Thorned Prince has it.”

1 comment:

  1. So you used it! Glad to see this, glad to see someone use these.

    ReplyDelete