Monday, December 31, 2012

Keyhole

Got up early this morning. Leg was hurting. After I got some ice  on it, I decided I might as well get dressed for the day. As I was rummaging around my sock drawer, I found something I had forgotten about. It was that little metal man I found several months ago by the church.

I never really described this thing very well. It's sort of like a really small metal statue, mounted on a square, iron platform. As I examined it, I realized that the platform was the same size as the indentation on the alter beneath the church, that I saw when I escaped the Path Of Chaos.

I warped there immediately. I placed the statue into the indentation, and sure enough, it fit perfectly. A keyhole appeared just beneath it. I slid the key I got from the Path Of Chaos into and turned. Nothing happened. I waited a little while to see if anything would. Nothing. I pulled the key and the statue out and went home.


The fuck is that keyhole for?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's a keyhole to look trough, rather than anything else.
    I'm not sure.
    Figure out your own problems!

    ReplyDelete