Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Holy fucking shit.......

Another Dream. This time I'm pretty sure I was seeing through my own eyes. I was speaking in my own voice. I was at my parents house and... and...



There was so much blood. All over the fucking place. Peoples skin was shoved into Christmas stockings and hung over the fireplace, which was full of burning wood. Bloody organs and intestines were strung up in the Christmas tree like sick, twisted ornaments. and at the top of the tree... it was... Seraph's head.

I heard laughter behind me. I turned, and I still can't believe who was standing there.

It was Malkator. Just standing there in the doorway, smiling. His wings and armblades were out, as well as a bunch of addition blades sprouting from his shoulders and forehead. His eyes were pitch black, and his teeth were sharpened into fangs.

"Is this your idea of a present?" I asked angrily.
"You don't like it?" he asked. He was speaking without his accent. He wasn't the Malkator I knew. "What a shame. I went through so much work to set this all up for you."
"Go fuck yourself!!" I shouted, drawing a samurai sword that was at my side and charging at him.

We fought. It was long, and brutal. We ended up destroying the entire house and part of the next door house. My old neighbors, the Nehaless family, got caught in the crossfires. I managed to get up close to him, and without hesitating, I cut off his head.





That... can't have been real. Malkator's dead, and even is he was still alive, he would never...

No. I refuse to believe that was real. That was just a nightmare. I... What the fuck?

No comments:

Post a Comment