Sunday, December 23, 2012

I'd kill for a beer right now...

So this place sucks. I was just chased by Slender Man, except it wasn't really him. I think the Path is replicating the Fears. And since it wasn't a real Fear, I didn't get any stronger from its presence. All I could do was run. And at one point, I came to a dead end in the path, and had to swing on vines to escape. I managed to lose it, but I bet I'll be running into more of them.

Also, I had a crazy dream earlier. I was seeing out of someone else's eyes. They could have belonged to me, but I'm not completely sure. Whoever it was sounded a lot like me, but something was different. His speaking was kind of slurred, and sounded kind of coy. He was lying in a bed, speaking to someone who was out of eyesight.

"What are we gonna do?" the other guy asked.
"What do you mean," the guy I was seeing through said. "We're in the finals. All that's left to do is keep fighting."
"But these are fights to the death," the other man said. "What if we have to fight each other?"
"Then one of us has to kill the other," he said. "Simple as that, Doug."
"But..." the guy, I guess Doug, began to say.
"We don't have a choice," he snapped. He picked up a bottle of wine and took several swigs from it. "It may be hard for you, but there can only be one winner."
"But what if we found a way to escape?" Doug asked.
"Doubtful," he said. "We'd have to get past the spades and the Jokers. And that Ace Of Spades guy... we've seen what he can do."
"I'm sick of being the Game Master's toy, though," Doug said. "There has to be some way we can get out of this."
"Stop thinking so much," he said. "If we're lucky, one of us will see the end of this. Just concentrate on killing whoever you up against next, even if its me. If you get killed, at least you won't be stuck on this crappy board any more."
"I'm still afraid," Doug said. "I'm not like you. I'm not a Vessel who can face death and laugh in its face."
"You may not be a Blood Vessel," he replied. "But you've come a long way. You can overcome the Fear Of Death. After all, it's dwelling inside you as we speak."


Then the dream ended. I think the one I was a drunken Blood Vessel, and that Doug guy was possessed by a Dying Man fragment. They were both in one of the Game Master's tournaments. I'm guessing this was someone's memories. Not sure. It was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment