Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas

It's only an hour away. And I'm stuck here in this frigging place. ParaDan came by earlier. He let me know that he's covering for me. My family's convinced that I'm spending Christmas with some friends out of town, and that I'll be back soon. Don't know if I will though. This place is just... insane. I'm seeing things even my nightmares couldn't show me. I saw fake Slendy again earlier. Managed to avoid it.

And I had another dream. I was looking through someone else's eyes again. Whoever it was had on some kind of mask, so his voice was muffled. He was breaking into some kind of high security lab. He tore through the metal barricades with his bare hands and killed all the guards he passed as if they were nothing. He finally reached his destination. A vault container a bunch of high tech weapons. Ten of them. A staff, an ax, two rifles, and six swords of varying shapes and sizes. He took them all and strapped them to his back and waist.

He turned and left the vault, and was confronted by a bunch of armed soldiers, and androids. Yes, fucking androids. With machine guns.

"Place the Omnibolg on the ground and get to your knees!" one of the soldiers ordered.
"Yeah, no," the guy said.

He drew a sword and a gun and began fighting. The soldiers and androids were dead and destroyed in a few minutes. He began walking down the hall, and encountered a giant human operated robot, like the Nightmare frames from Code Geass.

"You wanna piece of me too?" the guy asked.

He clicked these buttons on the handles of the sword and gun, and they altered their shape. He combined them together to form this big gunblade, and he charged at the robot. He sliced its arms off and jumped on it's torso.  He stabbed the gunblade through its chest, pointing the barrel straight into the face of the pilot, and he pulled the trigger. The machine stopped moving, and he jumped down from it. He separated the weapons again and returned them to their sheaths. Then Slender Man appeared.

"I've retrieved the Omnibolg," the guy said, bowing. "As you requested."

Slender Man nodded, then vanished. That's when I woke up. I'm not sure what the Omnibolg is exactly, but it seems like a group of weapons that fit together to form stronger weapons. I don't know if the people from the two dreams are connected at all. One was a Blood Vessel, the other was a Proxy. An Enhanced. A powerful Enhanced. Stronger than any I've seen so far. I actually have an Enhanced living in my head right now. One of the souls I took from the Archangel a few weeks ago was Quan, the Enhanced Malkator used to know. The guy from that dream was way stronger.

I don't know why I'm having these dreams, but they're really bugging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment