Thursday, December 27, 2012

I Fucking Hate This Place

I was surrounded earlier. The Fake Slender Man was there, and so was a fake version of the Reverie and the four-armed Archangel. They all attacked me, and I was almost killed. I broke away from them and started running. They chased me. I managed to ahead of them a bit, but I reached a dead end. The giant void stretched out in front of me. There was a platform bellow me, but it was pretty far down, and several yards in front of me. But seeing as the fake Fears were catching up, I didn't really have any options. I jumped, and reached out toward it. I missed, but someone reached out their hand and pulled me up.

 I laid down to catch my breath, and looked at the person who had saved me. I gasped pretty loudly. It was Malkator. The one from my dream. He stood over me, staring with his black eyes and his broad, fanged smile. He lifted his arm and tried to drive one of his arm-blades into my skull. I rolled out of the way, and it plunged into the ground. He ripped it back out and slashed at me again. I brought my shadow to life and used it restrain him, while I started to run. The rock around me rose from the ground and started pelting me. He was controlling them somehow. He ripped my shadow off of him and gave chase.

I suddenly had this sharp pain in my leg, and I fell over. The wound I got when I was stabbed by that knife the first time I fought the Archangel had reopened. I had no choice but to fight. I turned around and tried hitting him with the Convocation's lightning, but he absorbed it into his mouth and kept charging at me. He made it up to me and swung with one of his blade. I ducked under his arm and grabbed onto his wings. He attempted to shake me off. I used the Cold Boys power to freeze his wings so that he wouldn't be able to use them. He turned and slashed me across the chest with one of the blades I entered my Vessel form. All the pain I was feeling began working to my advantage, strengthening me. I grabbed both of his main blades. They cut the palms of my hands, but I ignored it. I twisted sharply and threw him over the edge. I can't get his screaming out of my head.

There's some kind of temple a distance from here. I'm injured badly, but I think I'm almost to the end of this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment