Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Subconscious

Something weird happened. What else is new?

I was in front of my computer watching Final Fantasy 8 walk-throughs on YouTube. Then I guess I passed out and was on a ship sailing in the ocean.

It was beautiful. Until it showed up. This giant man made of black fire, towering over me. I didn't know what it was until I saw its eyes. They were yellow with slit pupils.

"HELLFIRE?" I gasped.
"Good to see you, Daniel," It said.
"What's going on?" I demanded. "Where am I?"
"W are inside your subconscious," It said. "I've brought you here to talk."
"About what?" I asked.
"I need you for something," It said. "The Gods of Darkness will soon be going to war, and I could have use for someone like you."
"I don't like being used," I said stubbornly.
"Do you think you have a choice?" It asked. It then launched itself at me.

Then Justin showed up and slashed HELLFIRE in half with a scythe. HELLFIRE reformed almost immediately.

"Hmph, fine," It hissed. "This isn't over, God-Slayer." Then he vanished.
"Justin?" I asked. "Is that really you?"
"Yeah," he said. "It's been a while, hasn't it?"
"Why are you here?" I asked.
"It's a long story," he said. "That gang I joined called themselves Timberwolves. They told me a bunch of stuff about the Archangel. I didn't believe it at first. But then there was that gang fight. I got shot a bunch of times and started bleeding to death. Then he appeared."
"The Archangel?"
"Yeah," he said. "He said to embrace him, and next thing I know, I'm inside of him. To be perfectly honest, I think I prefer being inside of you."
"I prefer not having other guys inside me," I replied.
"Heh, of course," he said. "I don't know what happened or why I'm inside you instead of him, but I have a feeling the answer is somewhere in this ship. Problem is, I'm stuck up here. The door that leads bellow deck is locked to me."
"Any idea how to open it?" I asked.
"It's your subconscious," He said. "You could probably open it."

He led me to the door, and I managed to get it open. He's gonna search the ship and see if he can find anything out. And then I woke up in front of my computer. I really have no ida what the f@&k is going on anymore. Wait, why did I censor myself?

10 comments:

  1. HELLFIRE! If your there, I want answers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ESTREN!! I'VE BEEN EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU. WHAT IS IT YOU WANT?

      Delete
    2. Why did you possess Daniel? What is it you want from him?

      Delete
    3. DO YOU MISS ME THAT MUCH? DON'T WORRY, I'LL RETURN SOON> I STILL HAVE USE OF YOU AFTER ALL.

      Delete
    4. This isn't the time to be joking. Tell me what you're up to!

      Delete
    5. I'M AFRAID THAT'S NONE OF YOUR CONCERN, ESTREN. I NEED DANIEL FOR SOMETHING.

      Delete
    6. I have my eyes on you. Don't try anything!

      Delete
  2. Estren, don't be such a fucking pushover. Listen here, you eldritch cunt! You'd better leave him the fuck alone! Mark my words, if you harm Daniel, I will destroy you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SUCH A DIRTY VOCABULARY. YOU REALLY ARE LOSING YOURSELF IN THE DARKNESS, AREN'T YOU?

      ANYWAY, I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY TO TAKE ME ON. I'VE ECLIPSED YOUR SOUL ONCE, AND I HAVE NO DOUBT I COULD DO IT AGAIN.

      Delete
    2. Bitch I eat people!

      Just try to possess me again, I fucking dare you!

      Delete