Tuesday, July 10, 2012


This is Tony and I have no clue where I am now. I don't fucking recognize this city.

I guess I'll try to explain things a little better. After I saw that faceless thing in video, I started looking around more, trying to figure out what was going on. About a week and a half went by without finding anything. Then I saw Her. She just showed up in my garage. She stared me in the eyes, and I saw this vision. I don't have time to explain what I saw right now. Anyway, she vanished, so I decided to try drawing her in my sketchbook for evidence. My artwork isn't that great, but I think I did a decent job. After I finished,. this woman made of wood attacked me. The picture got crumpled up while I was struggling and I lost it. I was knocked out at some point. I woke up a few days later with Daniel dragging me home. So after that I started doing even more investigation. Then this big door appeared in my Garage. Thinking I might find some answers on the other side, I opened it. And now I'm here. In this weird city. I need to find a way out.

1 comment:

  1. Damn it Tony! Whatever you do, don't try anything stupid. I'm gonna get in touch with Tsu and see if he knows anything about this.

    ReplyDelete