Sunday, July 1, 2012

Footage

Tony doesn't want to talk about what happened to him after he was taken by Wood Bitch (that's what I've decided to call her) and I can't blame him. He's got a bunch of injuries and it is not pretty. He also says it hurts to sit down. Not even gonna ask about that.

On the bright side, He showed me the footage, which I uploaded to YouTube earlier. Here it is. It looks like he was just trying to film an ordinary vlog, but at about a minute in, guess who fucking shows up? That faceless freak. He's a little hard to make out, but if you focus hard enough you can see him behind the minivan.

He's the reason Tony's been sick lately. This pisses me the fuck off. The next time he decides to show his lack of face in front of me, he's gonna have to answer to the pointy end of my flaming sword.

No comments:

Post a Comment