Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Countryside

I got a call from an unfamiliar number today. I answered. It was Tony.

TH; Dan? Dan, are you there?
DF: Yeah. Where are you? Are you okay?
TH; I'm not sure where I am. It's some kind of dirt road on the countryside.
DF; How did you get there?
TH; I ran into that contact of yours while I was in the city.
DF; Jack?
TH; Yeah. He was there. He said he could get me out of the city. I agreed, and next thing I know I'm here in this weird place with a cell phone that I don't remember having before.
DF; Did he specify where you would go once he got you out?
TH; No, he didn't. I'm not sure what to do now.
DF; Just keep moving. You might be able to find some one who can help.
TH; Okay. I'll call you back if I find anything.

3 hours later he called me again.

TH; Hey, I'm at a cross road. I don't know which way to go.
DF; Are there any signs?
TH; Yeah. Four of them. One for each direction.
DF; What do they say?
TH; This one says "Pain". Then this other one over here says "Grief".
DF; And the others?
TH; There's one that says "Confusion".
DF; What about the last one.
TH: It says... it says "Chaos".
DF; Chaos?
TH; Yeah. I'm not sure which path to take. They all sound pretty bad.
DF; Don't go anywhere yet. I'm gonna get in touch with Tsu, see if he can tell me anything. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Don't do anything until then, okay?
TH; Alright. Hurry.


I haven't gotten in touch with Tsu yet. He's not answering. If any of you guys know what to do, please let me know. In the meantime, I'm gonna look for Jack. If I find him, I'll teach him what happens when you mess with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Listen up, because this is very important.

    Your friend is in the Crossroads of Trials. Each path will take him down a different trial. If he's able to complete one of him, the Crossroads will grant him what he wants.

    I'm guessing his safest bet would be to go down the path of confusion. I could be wrong, but it sounds less dangerous than the other three.

    ReplyDelete