Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Haven't Seen Him Yet

The Entity hasn't appeared outside my window since I saw that footage. Fine. If he doesn't want to come here, then I'll find him. But how? I have one idea.

The Thorned Prince. He's not my enemy. At least, I don't think he is. He might be able to help me. I'm sure he'll be easier to find than the Entity. My informant should be able to help there.

Who's my informant, you ask? His name is Jack. He's the one who gave me the tip about where I could find that missing child a while back. He's a smart guy who always seems to have a really bad sunburn on one of his hands, and seems to know almost everyone in town. He never fails to surprise me with the amount of information he has at his disposal. He's usually the guy I go to when I'm out of options.

He hangs out behind Ralphs sometimes. I go there tomorrow to see if I can find him. He'll probably have some idea where I can find the Thorned Prince.

Also, the dietitian stopped calling me. I guess he gave up. I don't know. I'll update when I can. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment