Friday, July 20, 2012

Chaos

Okay, I saw that post that Malkator made on my blog. I can't get a hold of Tsu right now, so I decided Malkator was the only person who was willing to give some helpful advice.

I called up Tony to tell him.

DF; Tony? You there?
TH; Yeah man.
DF; Sorry for the wait. Tsu hasn't been answering.
TH; It's only been like, five minutes dude.
DF; What? It's been two days.
TH; That's weird.
DF; Anyway, you remember that Malkator guy?
TH; Yeah, why?
DF; He left a comment on my blog the other day.
TH; What'd he say?
DF; He said you're in the Crossroads of Trials. Each of those paths is supposed to have some sort of trial you're supposed to overcome.
TH; So which one should I take?
DF; According to Malkator, the safest route is probable conf-
TH; Hold up a second, I see someone.
DF; What?
TH; Yeah, there's someone there down one of the paths.
DF; Listen dude, stay where you are and-
TH; Oh, shit.
DF; What is it?
TH; I took a couple steps toward the guy and I looked back real quick and now the other paths are gone!
DF; What?
TH; It's just a straight road now.
DF; Is the guy still there?
TH; I don't see him.
DF; Which path are you on?
TH; Chaos.
DF; Shit. I guess you have to keep going that way then. If you find anything- anything at all- you call me immediately. Okay?
TH; Okay.


I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'm gonna make Jack pay for trapping Tony there.

No comments:

Post a Comment