Sunday, July 15, 2012

HELLFIRE and Estren

This is Daniel. I've been trying to keep in touch with Tony, but he's not responding to my phone calls or e-mails. I did get a call from someone though. Here's a transcript of it.

DF; Hello?
?; Is this Daniel?
DF; Yeah, who's this?
?: My name is Estren. There's something I need to discuss with you.
DF; And what would that be?
E; It's about the Fears you moron!
Something happened with his voice when he said that. He sounded more sinister than before. I immediately realized I had heard that voice before.
DF; HELLFIRE?
E; I'm sorry, he took control for a second there.
DF; What?
E; HELLFIRE is my other half.
DF; I don't understand.
E; Ask that Tsu character about the Dying Man. Any way, we need to meet up.
DF; Where?
E; The sports section of Wal Mart. The Fears will be less likely to disturb us there. Does two o'clock tomorrow sound good?
DF; Fine.

That was the end of it. I still have Kyle's knife. He let me keep it after it was stabbed into my thigh. I'm taking it with me, because The sword would be way too noticeable if I brought it into a Wal Mart.

I called Tsu. He says that the Dying Man is sort of like a type of possessive spirits that can take over a person's body. There's apparently a bunch of them. This HELLFIRE must be one of them.

I'm hearing his voice again. Justin's trying to tell me something. I wish I knew what he was trying to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment