Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A New Fear Will Soon Be Born

So I'm sure you all saw that conversation between HELLFIRE, Estren and Malkator in the comments on my last blog post. It looks like Me and Estren weren't the only ones who have been possessed by HELLFIRE. Malkator was possessed at some point too. That peaked my curiosity, so I clicked on Malkator's name and found his blogger profile. He has his own blog, A New Fear Will Soon Be Born. I'm up to the post titled "Battle", and so far it's pretty insane. I don't know if I can really trust this guy, but he seems like he's on my side. I'm gonna gt farther in his blog later tonight and learn more about this guy.

1 comment:

  1. You're possessed by a dying man, I hear they transfer through touch. So what you should do is rub your hands on a bunch of people, maybe that'll get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete