Thursday, August 30, 2012

Stressed Out

So, those of you who have already seen this video know that Paris has been kidnapped. He was on his way over, when Tony and I decided to film another video. A little bit in, we both felt this unnerving presence and went outside to check it out. We found those paper, which I took the liberty of scanning.



Then, there's the picture of the Entity;


And on the other side, we have this symbol;


I think this belongs to the guy who broke into my house and stole the jewelry box. Tony said he's seen it before too, but he won't tell me where.

The current theory we have is that it was Paris's new girlfriend who kidnapped him. I've suspected her of being in league with the entity for a while now.

Anyway, we found this picture after we went back into Tony's backyard;


I've read Malkator's blog, and I've seen her in person, so I already know that this is the Vision. It looks like it was drawn by a different person that whoever left the notes. When I looked at her eyes, I saw something. It was a building in down town LA, with the weird eye symbol at the corner of that picture spray painted on the door. My parents brought me to that area to show me how bad the homeless people have it, and I remember seeing this building before. We're arranging a little field trip to the area, because I'm pretty sure that building holds the answers we need in order to save Paris. I'll update later to let you all know what happens.






No comments:

Post a Comment