Monday, August 6, 2012

Can't do it

I can't seem to get back into my subconscious again. Although, I did encounter some one today.

I was walking through town and some guys tried to mug me. I think they might have been Timberwolves. At some point, HELLFIRE took over. I was still aware of everything that was going on, but he was in control. He started summoning fire to fight with (I have no idea how he did that, but he totally did). And then this other guy showed up and helped HELLFIRE scare the thugs off. So then the new guy and HELLFIRE turned to face each other.

"You've been watching us?" HELLFIRE asked.
"Yes," the guy said, with a British accent. I immediately knew who it was. After all, I recently read his entire crazy-ass blog.
"So tell me, exactly how mad are you right now?" HELLFIRE asked.
"If that's HELLFIRE talking to me right now, I'd say very much so," Malkator said.
"Yes, it's me, HELLFIRE," HELLFIRE replied.
"Can Daniel here me right now?" Malkator.
"Yes he can," HELLFIRE said.
"Listen up, Daniel," Malkator said. "I just looked at your destiny, and it made absolutely no sense."
I regained control just long enough to say "What's that supposed to mean?"
"Your destiny has two endings to it," He said. "I'm gonna meditate on it a bit and see if I can make anything of, but at the moment I have no fucking idea what's going on."
"WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!!" HELLFIRE shouted.
"Shut up!" Malkator said, staring directly into my eyes. I was suddenly knocked backwards by some kind of weird energy, and I could here Malkator's body hit the ground a few feet away.

Something weird was happening in my head, like things were jumbling around. Then it stopped. I was in control again.

I heard Malkator get up and he came and stood over me.

"Sorry about that," he said. "I'll see you around."

And then he was gone. Now I've actually met this guy in person.

The worst part of all that is that HELLFIRE singed my hair during the fight. I loved my hair, and now I need to get it cut. I'd go to a barber, but I read a comment on my blog earlier saying that the Dying Man moves to other bodies through skin contact, so I don't think I should be letting people touch my head right now.
DON'T BE SILLY. I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOU JUST YET. I STILL NEED YOUR HELP WITH SOMETHING.
What the?
I'M TOTALLY HIGH-JACKING YOUR FINGERS. WHAT'S UP?
What do mean you need my help?
IT'S A LONG STORY. I'LL EXPLAIN IT SOON.
While you're here, can you answer my questions?
IF YOU WANT TO ENTER YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS, I CAN BRING YOU HERE. BUT I'M NOT SURE YOU'RE PREPARED TO FACE THE OTHER DEMON WHO DWELLS HERE.
What do you mean?
JUST A BIT OF A WARNING; THOUGH YOU ARE POWERFUL WITHIN YOUR OWN MIND, YOUR DREAMS ARE A WEAPON THAT THE GROTESQUE CAN USE AGAINST YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment