Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Meet Up

The next date on the note that future me gave me is Boston Harbor on the 23rd. Also, looking at Bills blog, he posted what he has planned for each plague. It's starting on the 23rd, and ending on the 2nd of December. There's a location on this note for each of those days. I know where to go, and I know which Fear will be there. But that doesn't give me a huge edge. I needed help from the others who are fighting against Bill.

I met up with Malkator along with Crow. It was my first time meeting him. He's... okay, I guess. Tried to hug me. Malkator says he does that. I would have met up with O'Zalia too, but he's not picking up his mind phone. Maybe he's out of telepathic range or something.

I showed them the notes. We've decided I'll handle half of them, and he'll handle the other half.

"Are you sure we can do this?" I asked.
"Me and Crow have the Convocation on our side, so that should help us some," Malkator said. "As for you, I'm sure you can handle things You've beaten Fears before, and you'll have some of the Convocation standing by just in case."
"We can't guarantee anything," Crow said. "But we've all faced a lot of tough enemies to prepare us for this. Also, why did you chose to handle plague number one?"
"I'm a Blood Vessel," I said. "The Red Cap made me into one. I need to confront her."
"You're not a normal Vessel," Malkator said. "I've watched you, and you have some unique traits. You can suppress her, prevent her from gaining complete control or spread to other people. Just like with HELLFIRE."
"I know," I said. "I plan to ask her about that."
"Why can't you just talk to her inside your subconscious?" Crow asked.
"I can never find her," I said. "Justin's seen her around, but she's never there when I go in."
"So how's your future se-" Crow started, but Malkator kicked him in the shin.
"I haven't seen future me," I said. "Have you?" I looked Malkator directly in the eyes.
"I haven't," Malkator said. "And I'm sorry. He told me not to mention it to you."
"Why isn't he helping?" I asked. "He's a lot stronger than me. He could easily give us an edge."
"I don't know," Malkator said.
"I am helping," said a voice behind me. I turned around and there he was, leaning against the wall. "Trust me, I managed to stop the plagues when I was your age, and with all the clues I've been leaving you, you should have no problem with it."
I heard a weird electric-like noise behind me, and when I turned around, Malkator and Crow were both gone.
"We're are they?" I asked.
"Just on schedule," the other me said. "Don't worry, they're fine. And best of all, they'll be more than ready to take on the Heralds of the Plagues."
"I'm getting annoyed with you," I said. "Start explaining things!"
"I'm sorry," he said. "Things are a bit complicated. You'll have to trust me."
"And why should I trust you?" I demanded.
He smiled and said "Because I am you."

Then he vanished. Great. Anyway, I have ten days to get ready for these plagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment