Friday, November 2, 2012

Dreams and Videos

Okay, first of all, I had a great time at the party. There was booze, candy, and I made out with Seraph. Yeah, that happened. Congratulations to myself.

Anyway, when I got back, I found this on my youtube channel.
Which explains why Tony's laptop was opened up to that blog when we got back to his place. Question is, who's that guy in the video. I've seen him before, in the images the Vision has shown me. He looks so much like me. I don't get it. And then there's the other guy. The one who seemed to attack him. It was hard to tell from that distance, but I think I saw the Entities symbol on his stomach.

Also, the envelope that he left on the laptop had DanXferriS written on it. Inside was a piece of paper with several locations and dates written on it. The first one is Eerie Illinois, November 4. I guess I'm supposed to go there? I don't know. I don't even know how I'd get there. One more thing. At the bottom page is the word Godsway. Like the thing Malkator talks about. Not sure what it means.

I had a dream last night. I saw myself, sitting on the sidewalk across from a burnt down house. My clothes were burnt, and my vest was completely ruined. There was a lot going outside the burnt house. Police, firemen, stuff like that. Seraph and Tony both approached me.

"That was pretty brave of you," Seraph said.
I sort of grunted as a response.
"Dude, you could get famous for saving those kids," Tony said.
"I don't care," I said.
"Is something wrong?" Seraph asked.
I said nothing.
"What's going on, man?" Tony asked.
"He was there," I whispered.
"What?" Seraph asked.
"The Entity," I said. "Slender Man. He started that fire. He's after those kids. I saved them this time, but he'll be back. He never gives up on his victims." I stood up, and started to walking away. "May whatever god exists have mercy on their souls," I said, as the image faded away, and a new setting appeared.

I was in a thrift store, picking out a new coat. I found a cool looking raincoat. A blue one. The zipper was ruined, but it was still nice. I went up and purchased it and walked out. Tony was waiting for me.

"Looks good," he said. "So what now?"
"I'm gonna find Estren and HELLFIRE," I replied.
"Why?" he asked.
"Because I need training," I said. "I can't keep letting the Fears do what they want. I have to stand up to them. HELLFIRE says I'm a Devil Killer. It's about time I live up to that title."
"You sure you wanna do this?" he asked.
"I've never been more sure of anything in my life," I said. Then I just vanished, leaving him there.

There was one last scene. I was in the desert, sparring with HELLFIRE, in Estren's body. I had a rapier, he had his cutlass. I was also wearing sunglasses. We were both giving it our all. I was good. Better than I am now. I managed to disarm HELLFIRE.
"That's enough for now," he said.
"I can keep going," I said.
"That's enough," he said. "You're pushing way too hard.
"You said you'd help me!" I said. I stepped toward him, just as a tumble weed was blowing in my path. It got caught in my leg, and as I was shaking off, the sunglasses slipped off my face. Now HELLFIRE had a look at my eyes. The eyelids had turn pitch black.
"You've absorbed too much energy," he said. "It's beginning to alter your appearance."
"I don't care," I said, finally getting the tumble weed off.
"Well, you should," he replied. "If this keeps up, you'll-"
"I'm aware of the risks," I said. "And I'm willing to deal with them."
"Do you have any idea how dangerous this is!?" he demanded, grabbing me by the shoulder. I can't explain what happened, but a bolt of lightning flew from my hand and sent him flying away from me.
"I need to become stronger," I said, with electricity still weaving around my fingertips. "I don't care if my powers mutate my body. It's the only way I can win this war."

That was the end of the dream. That was some weird shit.

Anyway, I have to go. I need to try and figure out this note.

No comments:

Post a Comment