Friday, June 7, 2013

Oh my, Daniel. Going off about how much you hate me, without telling your readers what happened. Such an unreliable narrator you've become.

Would you people like to know what I did to him which outraged him so much? Oh, I'm sure you would. All right, my little pets, I'll tell you.

I crept aboard that ship of theirs. It wasn't hard. Not at all. A few characters were on deck, steering the ship. The pirate, the samurai, that SMSC agent, and that cute Kyle guy... But none of them noticed me. They didn't see me sneak below deck.

I passed by a room, where I could hear my other self chatting with that Tony person about whatever... I was tempted to stay and eavesdrop for a moment, but I chose not to.

I kept moving, until I found her room. That lovely Seraph girl you're so found of. She had left the door open as she slept, as if she wanted someone to enter. I stood over her bed, watching her. She seemed so peaceful, lost in her dreams about ponies and kittens or whatever the fuck girls dream about.

She woke when she felt my fingers wrapped around her throat. She tried to scream, but she couldn't. Not with my hand cutting off her air supply. She struggled to throw me off of her, but her strength was nothing to mine.

I grabbed her nightgown by the chest and tore it. It was easy, like shredding paper. I must say, Danny Boy, you have quite the taste in women. She really did have a nice body. Curves in all the right places, a pretty nice bust, and hips that would make some guys water at the mouth.

I ran my free hand along her skin. I've felt mopre than my fair share of women before, but she was different. I've never touched a Lilim before. It was... pretty nice. The way her scales contrast with ther otherwise smooth skin. It was alluring.

I was about to feel my way up to her chest when she managed to strike me in the jaw. I didn't mind the pain much. I never do. But I was startled enough to loosen my grip a bit, and that's when she let out her cry for help.

Of course, you heard, and came running. As soon as you saw me, with my hand around her throat, you knew exactly what was transpiring. You drew your sword, a look of pure hatred in your eyes. It burst into flames as you charged at me. You swung it at a precise angle, so that you could cut me without harming her. I released my grip on her and stepped back, but you still managed to graze my cheek with your fiery blade.

I decided to leave. I jumped out the window of the room, and as I fell, I twisted in midair to look back up at you. You were staring down at me, still furious about what had happened. I smiled up at you as I descended. I'm sure the look of joy on my face only pissed you off even further.

And that, my little ones, is why Daniel is so mad. I attempted to rape his girlfriend, and now he wants me dead.

Ion other words, I accomplished exactly what I had set out to do. I've got you mad at me, and now youll come after me. You, and your Red Cap, versus me, and mine. This will truly be a glorious spectacle! And if I win... if I beat you, you'll be all mine, Danny Boy!

So come at me! Come at me with all of your rage, hatred, and vengeance, and I will come at you with all of my pleasure, pain, and lust.


Let's see where this dance of madness leads us! Let us be consumed in the rain of blood!

1 comment:

  1. You son of a bitch! You're dead! You hear me!? DEAD!!!

    ReplyDelete