Thursday, October 11, 2012

Something Bad Is Going To Happen

I just got back to the hotel to find Malkator looking at something on his computer. He closed it as soon as I came in. He was silent for a little while, but then he started talking.

"Any new clues?" he asked.
"No," I told him. "Still trying to figure out what the hell 'follow the night' means."
"There's something you need to know, when we go to face Silvermist," he said.
"And what would that be?" I asked.
"I've been thinking a lot about this," he said. "And, depending on how things play out, you may need to kill me."
"What!?" I said. "Why would I have to do that?"
"You may not have an option," he said. He got up to leave.
"I can't do that!" I said, blocking the door. "I've never killed anyone before, let alone a friend! I can't-"
"You want to stop Silvermist, don't you?" he asked. "Well, I might have to die for that to happen."

He vanished before I could say anything else.

Damn it! How am I supposed to kill him? I can't kill someone! I mean, I've done some bad things in my life, but killing my friend?


Shit. I have no idea what to do right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment